Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): In this post, I have tried to cover most crucial things and helpful tips & tricks for Xiaomi Redmi Y1. Keep on reading until the end, to obtain the answers to many frequently asked questions concerning the Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Smartphone. If you have something to add, don’t hesitate to do so in the remarks section below! Thank you and have a wonderful time with your fantastic Xiaomi Redmi Y1 smartphone.
How to enable USB Debug on Xiaomi Redmi Y1
- Go to “Settings” > “About phone”.
- Find the MIUI version field and exploit 5-7 times on it until you’ll see a message stating that you are presently a developer.
- Now return to “Settings” menu, then “Advanced” and now enable USB-Debugging.
What is the best way to take a screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Y1?
- Press “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons at precisely the same time. Or
- Swipe with three fingers on the screen.
Does Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Support OTG?
Yeap, Xiaomi Redmi Y1 has OTG support.
What is the best way to enter recovery mode on Xiaomi Redmi Y1?
- Switch off your phone and press “Volume Up” and “Power” button at the same time. And it will be booted into the recovery.
How to boot into fast boot mode on Xiaomi Redmi Y1?
- Switch off your phone.
- Press and hold “Volume Down” and “Power” button at the same time.
- Wait till fastboot icon appears on the screen monitor of Redmi Y1. And you are done.
Checkout: Samsung galaxy A6+
How to make folders on the home screen?
Just grab an icon and transfer it to a different program, this way the new folder will be generated. You can rename the folder once it has been created.
What is the best way to check IMEI code on Xiaomi Redmi Y1?
Your IMEI is written on the first box. Otherwise, it is possible to enter *#06# on a dialling screen to check the IMEI code.
Does Redmi Y1 require Google Account Manager for Google Apps?
No, Google Account Manager is not required because it is prebuilt inside Redmi Y1.
Does Xiaomi Redmi Y1 has NFC support?
Nope, Mi Max 2 doesn’t have NFC support.
Can I install TWRP on Redmi Y1 without unlocking bootloader?
No, it is not possible. It is possible to only flash custom retrieval on unlocked apparatus.
Can I record phone calls on Xiaomi Redmi Y1?
Yeap. To enable sound recording you will need to Proceed to phone settings, find call records menu and enable recording.
Also Check: Z3X Samsung Tool
How to enter helper menu on Redmi Y1?
Go to “Settings” > “About phone” and tap 3-4 times on kernel version, the technology menu should open.
Can I utilize my Redmi Y1 as a power bank?
Yeap, it is possible. You simply take a proper working cable.
How much is the battery of Redmi Y1?
Redmi Y1 is packed with 3080mAh of the battery.
Will Redmi Y1 get Oreo Update?
No promises from Xiaomi regarding the oreo Update.
That is pretty much it about the FAQ and Tips & Tricks with Xiaomi Redmi Y1. If you’ve got your very own interesting tips & tricks for Xiaomi Redmi Y1 or you’d like to suggest something, don’t hesitate to do this in the remarks below! Your assistance will be much appreciated!