As we know the Oppo is all set to launch Oppo F3 plus on 4th May in association with Bahubali film.Now ahead of the launch, press renders and Promotional images have been leaked by Androidpure. The Antenna lines on the F3 are placed on top and bottom rear side of the device whereas in F3 Plus we saw the split Antenna line design.The leaks show the design of Oppo F3 revealing both the front and the back side of the device. Except this, the device is pretty much similar to F3 Plus.
According to earlier rumours, Oppo F3 smartphone features a 5.5-inch Full HD display with Corning Glass 5 protection and a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.And it is powered by Octa-core MediaTek MT6750T processor along with Mali T860 GPU and 4 GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card.
Oppo F3 sports dual front camera which includes a 16-megapixel camera and an 8-megapixel with 120-degree wide-angle view.At the front, it has a 13 MP main rear camera with support for Full HD 1080p video recordings. The device runs on ColorUI 3.0 based Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
In terms of connectivity, it includes 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano), a Fingerprint sensor.Oppo F3 is backed by a battery of 3200 mAh, but there is no support for fast charging. It measures 153.3 × 75.2 ×7.3 mm and weighs 154 grammes.As far as pricing is concerned, it is still unknown that how much F3 will cost. We have to wait for more details on this as the official launch is due in next couple of days.
OPPO F3 Specifications
- Display : 5.5 inch 1080p Full HD IPS LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- CPU : Octa Core Mediatek MT6750T processor
- GPU : Mali T860
- RAM : 4 GB
- Storage : 64 GB, expandable up to 128 GB with microSD
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- Misc : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano) , Fingerprint sensor
- Front Camera : 16 MP primary camera + secondary 8 MP camera, 120 degree wide-angle
- Main Rear Camera : 13 MP camera , Full HD 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 153.3 × 75.2 ×7.3 mm
- Weight: 153 gm
- Connectivity : 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 3200 mAh Li-ion